George Rodrigue Appraisal & Selling InformationAppraisal Information
If you have a work of art by George Rodrigue which you would like to have appraised for insurance, estate or donation purposes, you will need to supply the following information by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive an estimate:
- In focus, digital photos of the front and back (if possible) of the work of art, as well as detail photos of the signature or other markings and inscriptions.
- The title (if known)
- The dimensions (height and width, not including the frame)
- The media (example: oil on canvas, pencil on paper, print, etc.)
- The edition number (if applicable)
- The provenance (the history of ownership of the work)
- What type of appraisal you need
- Your contact information
Once we have received all of the information required, we will email an appraisal estimate.
No work will commence on an appraisal until payment has been received.Selling Information
If you have an original work of art on canvas by George Rodrigue which you are interested in selling, please contact:
The Rodrigue Gallery by phone: (504) 581-5244, or email: email@example.com